MPRLP works with government, semi-government, and autonomous organisations and agencies, as well as voluntary, non-government organisations, civil society organisations and individuals. If your organisation wishes to work with MPRLP,
The process for selection of NGO-PFTs for the Madhya Pradesh Rural Livelihoods Project:
- Advertisements are placed in leading local newspapers, inviting organisations to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- The information in EOIs is entered in a software programme that classifies and grades organisations based on their appropriateness for different programme requirements.
- Using the software, a team from each district classifies potential partners into four categories:
The district teams shortlist organisations from categories I and II and, if there are not enough qualifying organisations in the first two categories, shortlist organisations from categories III and IV.
The shortlist is then examined by a district committee, chaired by the Zila Panchayat CEO, of officers from line departments that have experience of working with NGOs in the district, and an MPRLP state representative.
The Zila Panchayat CEO ratifies the final district selection. The selection is reviewed at state level by a committee chaired by the Secretary, Rural Development Government of Madhya Pradesh.
The final list of organisations is cross-checked against the Council for Advancement of People's Action and Rural Technology’s blacklist, and blacklists from the state social welfare board and other departments.
The Executive Committee of the Madhya Pradesh Society for Rural Livelihoods Promotion approves the selection.
- Category I -Bodies registered and with a field presence in the district;
- Category II - Bodies not registered but with a field presence in the district;
- Category III - Bodies with a field presence in an area adjacent to the district; and
- Category IV - Outside bodies with strong and relevant experience in natural resources management and in tribal communities.